Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm back, briefly

After dropping off the face of the internet for a month, I decided to finally update things. My parents, grandparents and I went on a great Mediterranean vacation a few weeks ago. I decided to cram one more little vacation in this summer since I still want to see a few more things in Europe. I head to Romania tomorrow, followed by two days in Geneva (to see the LHC!). Additionally, I just moved into a new place in Oxford that I'm sharing with three buddies. It's pretty nice, though the moving process is always a bit of a hassle. I spent the morning on the phone with utilities, praising the great 0845 and 0870 phone numbers. These prefixes are about as costly as a 900 number, but not quite as exhilarating (so I'm told).

The New Place

3 comments:

Melis said...

Sweet place! That couch has my name on it.

Rebecca Gingrich said...

I'm pretty sure I was on that vacation with you too.

The apartment looks nice!

Pockets said...

Did you redact portions of that photo on purpose or is the edge of the universe seeping into the left hand side?