Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Boxes and Trivia Night

This morning my boxes were finally delivered! Everyone will be pleased to know that I will have clean underwear tomorrow and didn't even have to do the last minute laundry I thought might be necessary. Most of my stuff is unpacked, so it's starting to feel a little more like home. When picking up my stuff from the porter's lodge, Bob (the porter) called me by name. I was shocked and impressed that he's memorized faces and names so quickly. Perhaps he just watches me on the CCTV's.

Before


After


I suppose I ought to share one or two (ok, three to be exact) more shots from outside my room, as they are slightly more photogenic. The following were taken inside Univ (colloquially known as Todd's castle).





Tonight was Trivia Night in the MCR. Naturally I formed an all star team of a Brit, an Aussie, a Kiwi, a Greek, and two Americans. Unsurprisingly, the American influence led us to victory, scoring me a sweet University College tote bag and some chocolates. Tomorrow is my first meeting with Prof Logan, so I can start thinking about adding some work to my fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

don't you know you can solve that problem by buying more underwear?