Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Harry Potter Dining Hall!

Last night I dined at Christ Church. Christ Church is of course best known for being the college of Prof. Niles Pierce. It turns out that some little-known film series called Harry Potter was also filmed there.



Today I was thrilled to discover that British people are correctly proportioned. I went to Marks and Spencer and found that 14.5" neck size shirts are in fact common here. What's more is that the standard sleeve length for such shirts is exactly my size. As if that wasn't enough, the shirts were reasonably priced (four new shirts for just £34). Now that I have some fruity patterned shirts with spread collars I can blend in perfectly with the Brits.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG HARRY POTTER!!!

I didn't know that shirts had neck sizes...4 shirts for ~$60 sounds like a good deal though.