Sunday, October 12, 2008

Shankar

On Sunday I'm trying out for Univ's football (read soccer) team. My hope is to be able to make the B or C team so that I can play for fun but not practice too much. We'll see if my 8th grade skills are still with me. Also, I may have progress on the cycling front. I've located a cycle of interest and have heard rumours of a secret Univ storage place for nice cycles.

Disclaimer: The following will not make sense to people who have not studied physics at the University level. I've really just included it to impress Jon Arnold, Matt Grau, and a few other Caltech nerds.

Wow, I met Shankar's daughter (a 2nd year Rhodie) tonight at Balliol college's bop! By Shankar I mean the Shankar. Luckily she wasn't too taken aback by my awe. She must be used to meeting a bunch of lame physicists who look up to her father.

2 comments:

NO said...

But was she hot? This blog would be much more hilarious if you added a hit counter.

Todd Gingrich said...

Thanks Jon. Good to see that you're still fighting off maturation.